The Inside Sales Support reports directly to the Call Center Supervisors and is responsible for playing a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The Sales Administrative Support will be making outbound calls daily, working with partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales, working with outside Sales Support.
Essential Job Functions
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up cold calls and emails.
- Answer retention calls.
- Handles contract negotiations.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Close sales and achieve quotas.
- Research and resolve accounts when required assuring current accounts maintain proper service level required.
- Quote the proper service level for new accounts.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
- Educate and inform of services to prospects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.