The Mechanic reports to the Fleet Maintenance Manager and Vehicle Maintenance Supervisor. The Mechanic is personally responsible for providing proper diagnosis and repair of any mechanical issues to the existing operation fleet.
Essential Job Functions
- Performs repairs and assigned preventative maintenance tasks.
- Performs inspections, diagnosis and repair of electrical, hydraulic, suspension, brake and air systems on vehicles and equipment.
- Performs safety inspections and checks on vehicles and equipment.
- Performs roadside emergency diagnosis and repair of roadside equipment as directed by supervision.
- Completes required paperwork associated with repairing vehicles and equipment; to include documentation of parts usage, and repair times.
- Attendance and successful accomplishment of all safety and compliance training.