The Truck Washer reports to the Fleet Maintenance Manager and Vehicle Maintenance Supervisor. The Truck Washer is personally responsible for providing proper cleaning, detailing and overall cleanliness of the existing operation fleet.
Essential Job Functions
- Preforms washing of the body and chassis of light and heavy duty units.
- Details interior and exterior using wax, armor all, Windex and other products.
- Drives and parks units on site using proper backing procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Consistently behaves in a manner that is appropriate and professional.
- Valid Class C Driver's License.
- Acceptable Driver's Record.
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.