The Zero Waste Manager will assist in the LA City Waste Franchise transition and ongoing account service in support of the City’s Zero Waste plan. The Zero Waste Manager will also be responsible for working with the Sales Director in leading, developing and motivating sales/recycling coordinators in order to achieve the overall corporate objectives and be compliant with the City of LA contract.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop, coach and motivate sales coordinators in order to achieve Company’s objectives.
- Develop, revise and implement sales strategies for sales team.
- Responsible for generating sales opportunities by identifying appropriate business targets
- Work closely with direct reports to develop excellent relationships with customers
- Work closely with direct reports to find new business opportunities IE sweeping, pressure washing, other locations outside the City of LA
- Responsible for gathering, interpreting and informing executive management on reports and results
- Develop and implement sales action plan based on goals and objectives as set forth by management
- Assists Coordinators with creating and conducting proposal presentations
- Conducts reviews with all Coordinators to build more effective communications, understand training and development needs, and provide insight for the improvement of sales and activity performance
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance of the team
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team
- Develop individuals professionally and identify career path opportunities
- Work cross functionally with other departments: Customer Service, Operations, Finance, Collections, etc.