The Route Auditor is responsible for data collection, analyzation, and implementation of new and existing contracts. The Route Auditor is responsible for suggesting efficiency changes to new and existing routes and creating new mapping for those routes. The Route Auditor will also be responsible for completing other field audits as requested.
Essential Job Functions:
- Gather and standardize detailed data from various types of audits.
- Accompany drivers on route as they perform their routine work day.
- Create summarization reports from assigned sheets once route ride has concluded.
- Weigh heavy accounts as needed by sales.
- Make manual corrections to route via AS/400.
- Communicate with drivers and invert any logical suggestions to route.
- Input data into AS/400 and/or designated spreadsheets.
- Obtain quantitative data through route audits while reporting findings and suggestions to management.
- Provide feedback from route audits to identify any route, sequencing, efficiency, and/or safety issues.
- Work with drivers and management to analyze route findings and communicate any efficiency opportunities.
- Conduct city audits and report revenue findings along with opportunities to management.
- Ensure data collected from any audit is reconciled and accurate.
- Work with audit sheets, route sheets, load sheets, and routing software to understand and visualize any revenue or efficiency gains.
- Develop new route mapping through mapping systems.
- Develop turn-by-turn directions for sweeping routes.
- Gather field data, analyze data, and develop operations plans for new contracts.