Maintains revenue by establishing, implementing, and controlling billing system. Oversee all aspects of company billing functions to accurately and efficiently recognize revenue and achieve consistent cash flow. Implement robust controls and procedures to insure billing accuracy to services provided
Essential Job Functions:
- Timely and accurate billing generation for cash flow consistency
- Insure accuracy and efficiencies of customer billing and billing system
- Management of all Revenue related billing actions, including Rolloff and ancillary fees,
- Manage and review adjustments and insure compliance with adjustment policy
- Advise on appropriate technology to improve the organization's information requirements and financial resources
- Accomplishes billing objectives by measuring billing results against plans; evaluating and improving methods; making required changes. Query and set-up verification prior to billing completion
- Guides employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating billing policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines. Interface with Customer Service, Operations, Collections, Post-Collections, Accounting, and Pricing to optimize results.
- Obtains revenue by resolving order and invoice disputes; maintaining customer relations; resolving problems with bank transfer.
- Approves and oversight of credit adjustments and voided work orders/tickets by reviewing documentation
- Interface with management to achieve regular audits and result verification
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications, and understand latest technology
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.