The Inside Sales Manager reports directly to the Call Center Director and oversees the team of Inside Sales and Roll off Revenue Representatives to ensure the close of contracts, retaining and upselling for company services, at defined monthly goals, that ensure company and customer satisfaction. The Inside Sales Manager will collaborate with various professionals and departments inside and outside of the organization. They will also lead and motivate the inside sales team to achieve specific goals. Ultimately, the Inside Sales Manager should build a high performance inside sales team to ensure customer satisfaction.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage a team of sales specialists that contact partners through, but not limited to, phone calls, email, mailings, fax and seminars to communicate opportunities to extend initiatives with the company.
- Conduct selling efforts as needed.
- Facilitate new processes, tools, communications, training and methodologies to ensure sales program's success across teams and departments throughout the company. Serve with other departmental management to facilitate relationships among members of these various departments and locations in order to achieve the organization's goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with marketing, support, community management, internal systems, product management and account management to facilitate new programs, messages, campaigns and offerings.
- Facilitate programs to gather requirements and features from customers and their communities to augment sales, marketing, development, support, product management, and business and technology partnerships, and others as needed.
- Manage and develop out-bound program.
- Identify revenue programs and facilitate finance, legal and sales practices.
- Oversee resource planning, reporting, territories, incentives and communications for the assigned team.
- Participate in client interactions to ensure cross-training, customer satisfaction and management involvement regularly.
- Ensure reporting and communications is frequent and bi-directional.
- Develop a program for the development of new and existing staff.
- Perform additional tasks as directed.