The Call Center Supervisor reports directly to the Call Center Manager and is responsible for the management and progressive improvement of the call center representative team. The Call Center Supervisor directs and controls the call center daily directives to ensure that the call center is meeting the needs of the customers. The Call Center Supervisor spends time on the call floor with representatives and is available to the call center team for assistance at all times. The Call Center Supervisor is also responsible of monitoring the training, development, and overall performance of the call center team.
Essential Job Functions
- Makes necessary changes in staffing based on day of week, department target initiatives, sales promotions, and other anticipated events.
- Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules and expedites workflow.
- Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of call center team.
- Works closely with Call Center Specialist III for required enhancement possibilities.
- Monitors productivity of call center representatives and generates reports.
- Reviews data to monitor the customer experience and subordinate statistics.
- Monitors individual, team and call center results to identify and act on both positive and negative performance trends to ensure attainment of revenue goals and performance targets.
- Monitors service calls to observe employee demeanor, technical accuracy and conformity to company policies.
- Answers questions and recommends corrective services to address customer complaints.
- Provides communication and follow up to ensure representatives are fully informed of all new information related to services, procedures, customer needs and company related issues, changes or actions.
- Utilizes information from database to compile work volume statistics for accounting purposes and to keep records of customer service requests and complaints.
- Maintains harmony among workers and resolves employee relations issues immediately.
- Prepares weekly report cards for agents and reassures positive performance trending and/or addresses immediate needs of improvement.
- Handles escalated calls for proper handling and follow up.
- Utilizes system data to generate working surveys closely with department trainer.
- Keep up with trends and happenings in the industry and ensuring adherence to industry standards.
- Retains low error margin for department and individual agents for higher productivity.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Works closely with Field Supervisors, Operation Managers and General Managers to achieve desired productivity and optimal delivery goals.
- Performs quality check which ensures company guidelines are met by Customer Service and other Departments.
- Works productively with peers, higher levels of management, subordinates and other departments; negotiates skillfully, winning concessions without damaging relationships.
- Initiative to seek learning and self-development opportunities.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Manager.